New & Used Kawasaki Dealer in Shawnee, Kansas
Get $25 off your first service appointment with the purchase of any unit.
THE Shawnee Cycle Plaza KAWASAKI® EXPERIENCE
We, at Shawnee Cycle Plaza, know that Kawasaki®'s dedication and focus is upon creating class-leading motorcycles and Powersports experiences. Shawnee Cycle Plaza , your local Kawasaki® dealer is proud to offer these world-class vehicles to our world-class riders!
Kawasaki® offers a diverse group of motorsport vehicles that are innovatively built under marquee franchises like Ninja, Vulcan, and Jet Ski. Each offers balanced performance, enduring reliability, and exceptional engineering and design. This is why we're happy to be your local Kawasaki® dealer serving the Overland Park, Raytown, and Independence areas. Let us help you start your next adventure!
KAWASAKI DEALER SPECIAL OFFERS
'TIS THE SEASON TO RIDE GREEN
Promotional finance offers are available through Citi Retail Services, Synchrony Bank, and Sheffield Financial. Offers valid 11/1/22 through 12/31/22. Programs and valid through dates may vary. Please visit your local dealer for more details.
Annual Percentage Rates as low as*
*0% APR for 12 months for qualified cardholders (Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Ski® watercraft, MULE™ utility vehicles or TERYX® recreation utility vehicles). After that the variable APR will be 9.99%-14.99% based on your credit worthiness.
*5.95% APR for 36 months or until paid in full (Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Ski® watercraft, MULE™ utility vehicles or TERYX® recreation utility vehicles)
*7.95% APR for 60 months or until paid in full (Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Ski® watercraft, MULE™ utility vehicles or TERYX® recreation utility vehicles)
*8.95% APR for 72 months or until paid in full (Kawasaki Motorcycles, ATVs, Jet Ski® watercraft, MULE™ utility vehicles or TERYX® recreation utility vehicles)
*Subject to credit approval and creditworthiness, some options may not be available and other terms may apply.
Valid through Dec 31, 2022
- Flexible payment plans available on when you invest in a new vehicle
- Special financing options available on non-vehicle purchases
- Line of credit for all qualifying Kawasaki vehicle purchases as well as parts, accessories and services sold in the dealership
- Dedicated customer service support team to assist you in all aspects of your account
- Educated staff to assist you in every step of the account opening and purchase through vehicle payoff
- 24/7 online account management
- Installment loans that provide fixed rates and terms.
- Affordable monthly payments for all new and used Kawasaki products.
- Fast and easy application and contract process.
- Knowledgeable staff will help structure the right loan for your financing needs.
- Rely on the financial stability of a trusted company. Synchrony is one of the premier financial services companies in the United States, whose roots in consumer finance trace back to 1932
- Personalized underwriting on every loan ensures personal service and fast decisions.
- Fixed interest rate and flexible terms to provide peace of mind in your financing decision.
- Competitive financing on new and used vehicles.
- Customer service is a top priority from our "Southern Hospitality" company.
- Competitive financing on new and used vehicles with minimal paperwork.
ROADRUNNER FINANCIAL® POWERED BY OCTANE
- Pre-qualification takes just minutes with a simple online application, quick response, and no impact to your credit score.
- Instant financing for more people than ever through our prime, credit builder, and first-time buyer programs.
- Instant credit decisions so that you can shop with confidence.
- Fully integrated digital closing process to save you time at the dealership.
Kawasaki is pleased to offer the Military Customer Promotion valid through 12/31/22 to all active, reserve, and retired United States military personnel. Military customers who purchase any *2022/Prior model year Kawasaki vehicle are eligible to receive an incentive up to $250, applied to the purchase price of the vehicle. Incentive is based on purchased model cc range as follows: $250 for all vehicles.
*Eligible product must be new and unused, for which no retail sales/product registration has been previously submitted to or processed by KMC. (Excludes all current model year Ninja H2™ and Ninja H2™ Carbon models, all model year Ninja H2™R models and all model year Elektrode models).
*Military personnel may be required to provide verification of Military status from their U.S. Military ID.
Valid through Dec 31, 2022
Shawnee Cycle Plaza KAWASAKI DEALER MODELS
$25 Off First Service Request must be submitted before the purchase. One $25 Off First Service Request offer per household and immediate family*. $25 Off First Service Request offer expires 30 days from submission date, must be 21 or older with a valid U.S. Driver’s License to qualify. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates. * The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Shawnee Cycle Plaza reserves the right to refuse the $25 Off First Service Request offer for anyone violating these terms.
ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: always avoid paved surfaces; never ride on public roads. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Never carry passengers; never engage in stunt riding; never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs; avoid excessive speed; and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All riders 16 years of age and younger should always be under adult supervision. Speed Nation Powersports will not be responsible for damage to any rider, and or ATV under any circumstance. It is the sole responsibility of each rider, parent, or supervisor to ensure all safety measures are taken while riding any ATV. It is recommended that all ATV riders take an approved training course. For safety and training information, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887 or visit: https://atvsafety.org.
KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Adhere to the maintenance schedule in your Owner’s Manual. ©2021 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.